Marla Vogt-Roberts , CNM
Nurse MidwifeSchedule An Appointment
East Valley Women's Midwifery Group10238 East Hampton Avenue
Mesa, AZ 85209
East Valley Women's Midwifery Group1492 S. Mill Ave.
Tempe, AZ 85281
Marla Vogt-Roberts, MSN, CNM is a Certified Nurse Midwife with East Valley Women’s Midwifery Group.
She graduated with her Master of Science Degree in Nursing from Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio, and earned her certificate of Midwifery from Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing in Hyden, Kentucky.
Marla provides care to women of all ages. She specializes in, but is not limited to, the following services and procedures:
• Well Woman GYN visits for routine annual exams including pap smears, mammograms, lab tests, birth control and hormone replacement therapy.
• Infection testing for UTIs and STDs.
• Birth control counseling for diaphragms, IUDs, Nexplanon and referrals for Tubal Ligation or Essure.
• Management of abnormal pap smears.
• Screening and treatment of vaginal infections.
• Assessment and treatment of abnormal periods.
• Assessment and treatment of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.
• Prenatal Care.
• Labor and delivery care with consideration for your preferences for a natural birth or plan one with medication. (Positioning and movement is encouraged, unless your situation necessitates otherwise)
• Postpartum Care.
She has two grown children and is a tennis fanatic, playing 2-3 times a week. When she is not playing tennis she is reading about improving her game or watching it. She does yoga, but admits she is not very flexible in those positions! Marla likes to make beaded jewelry, reading non-fictional books and working in her garden.