David M. Bates, DPM
Arizona Institute of Footcare Physicians1620 South Stapley Drive
Mesa, AZ 85204
Arizona Institute of Footcare Physicians11851 N. 51st Ave.
Building D, Suite 120
Glendale, AZ 85304
Dr. Bates is originally from Illinois and chose to make Arizona his home in 2003. He grew up involved in all types of athletic activities. Helping others maintain an active lifestyle is one of the main reasons he became interested in podiatric medicine and surgery. He earned his doctorate of podiatric medicine at Barry University in Florida. He then completed his surgical residency here in Arizona at St. Luke’s Medical Center in Phoenix.
Because of his love of sports, Dr. Bates uniquely relates to athletes and understands the desire to stay in the game. He believes that identifying the problem early and initiating a comprehensive treatment plan is the fastest way to recovery.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, School of Podiatry Medicine, Barry University – Miami, Florida, 1999
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Illinois — Urbana, Illinois, 1994
- Podiatric Surgical Residency, St. Luke’s Medical Center – Phoenix, Arizona, 2000 – 2001
- Primary Podiatric Medical Residency, Cedar’s Medical Center – Miami, Florida, 1999 - 2000
- Board Qualified Status, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management