Ryan B. Golub, DPM
Arizona Institute of Footcare Physicians1620 South Stapley Drive
Mesa, AZ 85204
Arizona Institute of Footcare Physicians11851 N. 51st Ave.
Building D, Suite 120
Glendale, AZ 85304
Dr. Golub is Board Qualified with the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. He is the team podiatrist of the Phoenix Suns and joined the Arizona Institute of Footcare Physicians in January, 2017 after being in solo practice for 14 years. He graduated with honors from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine. After finishing his surgical residency training at Surgical Hospital of Oklahoma, he began practicing in Phoenix with his cousin, Dr. Michael Kates.
Dr. Golub believes each patient is unique and takes the time to thoroughly evaluate their individual concerns. Through understanding and education, he involves the patient in their own healing process.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine – Cleveland, Ohio, 1998
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Delaware — Newark, Delaware, 1994
- Podiatric Surgical Residency, Surgical Hospital of Oklahoma – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 2000 – 2002
- Primary Podiatric Medical Residency, Ohio State University Hospital East – Columbus, Ohio, 1998 - 1999
- Board Qualified Status, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Association of Podiatric Practice Management
Professional Sports Team Affiliations
- Team Podiatrist, Phoenix Suns (NBA), 2003 – present
- Associate Team Podiatrist, Arizona Rattlers (AFL), 2004 - 2009