Zachary Flynn, DPM
Arizona Institute of Footcare Physicians1620 South Stapley Drive
Mesa, AZ 85204
Arizona Institute of Footcare Physicians11851 N. 51st Ave.
Building D, Suite 120
Glendale, AZ 85304
Arizona Institute of Footcare Physicians at Hedley Orthopaedic Institute2122 E. Highland Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Dr. Zachary Flynn is Board Qualified in Foot Surgery as well as Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery with the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery. He graduated from Arizona State University and then went on to attend the College of Podiatric Medicine at Kent State University. He completed a 3-year surgical residency at St. Francis Hospital in Hartford, Connecticut where he served as chief resident in 2015, gaining experience in sports medicine, arthroscopy, external fixation and diabetic care and limb salvage. He then went on to further his education with a surgical fellowship at Ankle and Foot Care Centers in Youngstown, Ohio where he received advanced training in trauma and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Flynn believes that treatment begins with a comprehensive evaluation to identify the cause of symptoms then continues with creating an appropriate treatment protocol.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, College of Podiatric Medicine, Kent State University, Kent, Ohio, 2013
- Bachelor of Science, Arizona State University – Tempe, Arizona, 2009
- Reconstructive Rearfoot & Ankle Surgical Fellowship, Ankle & Foot Care Centers - Youngstown, Ohio, 2016 - 2017
- Podiatric Surgical Program, St. Francis Hospital - Hartford, Connecticut, 2013 - 2016
- Board Qualified, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, May, 2016
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Research and Publications
- Toradol and Non-Union Risk In Foot & Ankle Surgery: Retrospective Study - Fynn/Butto/DiDomenico
- Accepted Poster 2017 ACFAS Scientific Conference
- Posterior Approach for Removal of a Failed INBONE Total Ankle Implant with Revisional Tibiotalocalcaneal Arthrodesis -Flynn/DiDomenico
- Accepted Scientific Poster 2017 ACFAS Scientific Conference
- Treatment Protocol for Limb Salvage in Patients with Diabetic Foot Ulcerations: Case Series -Flynn/Butto/DiDomenico
- Accepted Poster 2016 AMP Conference, Chicago, IL
- Autogenous Bone Graft Arthrodesis with Harvesting of Graft from First Metatarsal for Correction of Flail Toe: Case Report - Butto/Flynn/Martone
- Accepted Poster 2016 ACFAS Scientific Conference
- Opiod Analgesics Stop the Development of Clostridial Gas Gangrene: Scientific
- Literature Review - Flynn: December 2014 ACFAS