Mary Benjamin-Swonger, DPM
Arizona Institute of Footcare Physicians1620 South Stapley Drive
Mesa, AZ 85204
Arizona Institute of Footcare Physicians11851 N. 51st Ave.
Building D, Suite 120
Glendale, AZ 85304
Dr. Mary Benjamin-Swonger is double Board Certified with the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Medicine and American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery. In April, 2017, after 20 years of practice in Ohio, she welcomed the opportunity to join Arizona Institute of Footcare Physicians and moved to the valley with her family. Her practice focuses on preventative and regenerative medicine and she believes communication is vital in providing the highest level of patient care.
Dr. Swonger has impressed her colleagues and patients with her focus on involving her patients in their own healing process and providing educational lectures on foot care and health to the greater Phoenix community.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine - Cleveland, Ohio, 1992
- Bachelor of Science, Nazareth College - Kalamazoo, Michigan, 1988
- Podiatric Surgical Residency, Joint Township District Memorial Hospital - St. Marys, Ohio, 1994 - 1996
- Rotating Podiatric Residency, VA Medical Center/Luke A.F. Base - Phoenix, Arizona, 1992 - 1993
- American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Medicine
- Board Certified Status -October 1999
- Recertification - November 2008 - December 31, 2019
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Board Certified - June 2003
- Recertification- June 2011 - August 31, 2023
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support, American Heart Association
- Certified – May, 1993
- Recertification – May, 2017 – May, 2019
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons