Health Choice Arizona is a managed care health plan that provides covered benefits and quality care to members in Arizona’s Medicaid Program, Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS). Health Choice Arizona has been providing AHCCCS services in Arizona for over 20 years.
Health Choice Arizona is actively engaged in the health of the people and communities it serves. We focus on providing provides excellent customer service and culturally competent care through:
- A Member Services team that listens and understands the unique needs of our members.
- Partnerships with doctors and other providers to help members get the health care they need.
- Providing culturally competent health care, including translation and interpretation services.
- Health programs to help members and their families stay healthy.
Health Choice Arizona proudly serves over 190,000 members who live in the following Arizona counties:
Health Choice Arizona is a subsidiary of IASIS Healthcare. In addition to Health Choice, IASIS owns and operates 16 acute care hospitals and one behavioral health hospital throughout eight states – Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana, Nevada, Texas and Utah.
In Arizona, IASIS owns and operates four hospitals:
- Mountain Vista Medical Center, Mesa, AZ.
- St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center, Phoenix, AZ.
- St. Luke’s Medical Center, Phoenix, AZ.
- Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital, Tempe, AZ.
In Arizona, Health Choice also operates Health Choice Generations HMO. This is a special needs plan for members who are eligible for Medicaid and Medicare. For more information about Health Choice Generations, please visit www.HealthChoiceGenerations.com
Health Choice is also committed to improving the health literacy of the population we serve through health and wellness education. The T.H.A.N.X.TM (Think Healthy About Nutrition and eXercise) program provides after school health and wellness education to schools in medically underserved communities.
To learn more about IASIS Healthcare, visit iasishealthcare.com